700 books have been sold until nowThis book is designed for you - start up world. Help promote the knowledge and yourselves within a printed book. Thus, your name/logo/product will be stamped forever!
You may send logos/QR codes and personal stories - just look a the perks.
If you have an innovative idea to promote yourself, just send me an email: email@example.com
My name is Emma Butin. In live and breathe the entrepreneurship world as both an entrepreneur and a mentor. In 2008, I founded the Kryon Systems and for the past years, I work as a mentor, lecture on entrepreneurship (including teaching "Strategic Entrepreneurship in Hi-Tech" course at the Interdisciplinary Center) and run an active blog. Academically, I hold a BBA and a JD.
Through these activities, I discovered that it is definitely possible to teach entrepreneurs the key points for most effective project launching. This knowledge has already leveraged several entrepreneurs, who made significant leaps - and saved much time and money.
This experience combined with my passion for teaching, led me to write a practical manual for entrepreneurs taking their first steps to consummating their dream.
About the bookExit stories look particularly glamorous in the newspapers, but story headers merely reflect financial results. This narrow view of the final stretch misses out on the full experience of giving birth to a product, creating a company and experiencing its growth and everything that's in between. Entrepreneurship is a process of ups and downs, failure and success stories - and both equally contribute to the entrepreneurs' business experience.
Setting up the initial infrastructure for the product and for the company is a crucial and vital step because it defines the nature of future growth. This book, therefore, is dedicated to entrepreneurs who are about to launch new projects.
Based on my experience and extensive research, this book discusses the necessary initial stages of launching projects: deeply understanding the idea at hand, and the stages in developing the product and focusing on the appropriate infrastructures for rapid growth.
The book also addresses key issues that emerge during the initial stages of fundraising, particularly how we, as entrepreneurs, are perceived by investros. . Hi profile investors shared and frankly revealed what motivates them to invest and - just as important - why they refuse to invest.
My intention in writing this book is to pass on valuable information and provide entrepreneurs with vital tools that would help them avoid as many pitfalls as possible. My aspiration and goal here is to provide entrepreneurs with a much better starting point to launch their next great project.
Each chapter in this book focuses on a major issue and, when combined, they present a big picture of that starting point. Here are some of the chapters in the book:
Make Love with the User
Go-to-Market - It Is All in the Product
What Does an Excel Business Plan Reflect About the Entrepreneur?
A Minute Before the Initial Fundraising – Important Things to Note
Investors Do Tell
The funds raised are needed for:Printing a book is quite expensive:
Professional editing, a special design (for an interactive book), printing, and publication costs some NIS50,000.
English translation and editing: some NIS20,000.
Publishing in English: some NIS15,000.
The book is expected to be published in late March 2013.
The English edition will come out a month later.
1. Logos, QR codes and page designs should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than December 31, 2012.
2. Lectures should be coordinated with Emma Butin in advance and may be schedule up to 6 months of the Project's end date. i.e., lectures must be give by June 30th, 2013 and in Israel only.
3. Start ups that wish to share their story must coordinate with Emma in December 2012 and meet with Emma until the end of the first week of January 2013. The story must be true (and will be verified) and the topic must be approved by the author. In extreme cases, the author reserves the rights not to publish the story. In that case, the company shall receive a full refund.
4. For all considerations: Thanks pages / personal designs, logos, QR codes and start-ups stories will appear in books printed in Hebrew and / or English and that are published in Israel. The writer reserves the rights to print these considerations in books that are published abroad.
Rule regarding QR codes:
It is the intention of the writer to promote in good faith start ups (young companies) and their products. Therefore:
5. The QR code considerations are designed for start ups only - companies, whose date of establishment does not exceed 5 years.
6. Companies that are not start ups, as per the definition above, and wish to purchase the QR consideration/s should contact Emma Butin at: email@example.com
7. The QR code will appear on a page in the book in a size of up to 1cm by 1cm. Please send QR codes accordingly.
8. The start ups/entities that purchase the QR code consideration/s fully commit and promise that the link to the sent QR codes is be directly associated only with their product/company/a phone number that leads to service by the start up or purchasing entity.
9. The start ups/entities that purchase the QR code consideration/s fully commit and promise that the link to the sent QR codes is not and will not be changed to website/products/other links that are or relate to sex/pornography/pedophilia or any other websites and/or products that cause harm to others.
10. In the event that the start up/entity that purchased the QR code consideration/s violates sections 8 or 9 above, the writer shall be entitled to an immediate appropriate indemnification without proof of damage and without derogating from any other remedy entitled to her by law.